Monday, August 15, 2011

Push it to the limits!

Hey readers! I know it's been a while, but I finally got it back in gear! Lots of credit to today's product... Redline Xtreme! Today I decided to try their triple berry flavor! It has a sweet berry taste unlike many other berry flavored drinks, and you can tell this is going to be a huge kick right from the start. Let me tell you this thing is powerful!!! Their recommended serving is no more than half a bottle per day! This thing keeps you going balls to the wall and doesn't let up til the sun comes up! Haha but seriously Redline Xtreme gives you a huge boost that's sometimes hard to control and lasts a good while. This is not one for the faint of heart, seriously it will kick your ass!!! If you are in serious need of energy, I strongly suggest picking this up and giving it a try! It can usually be found at the larger chain gas stations, and you can check out their site at redlinerush.com!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back man, I'm actually interesting in trying this redline =3

    Sounds like one badass energy drink

    ReplyDelete