Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Now for a real boost!

Moving at full speed is great, but theres always that one person who is just a little faster. Thats when you need a real boost! Thats where NOS comes in and gives you that insane boost of power that you need! Original NOS is an über powerful orange flavored energy drink! It is human horsepower! It will give you the boost you need to lead the pack! Its delicious orange flavor is smooth, and makes a great replacement for both your morning coffee and your orange juice! It is powered by 1000mg of Taurine, 200mg of L-Carnitine, 130mg Caffine, 100mg of Inositol, and 50mg Ginseng. Since not many people can control speeds like that, it does sometimes cause a crash at the end. Overall it is a great choice to give you that boost you need! It is readily available at most major providers so go grab a can today!

3 comments:

  1. NOS is definitely my favorite, by far!!
    So delicious. Mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was dishwashing in Michigan I would use the mini-thins to keep me going. Tried the energy drinks but I couldnt find one that tasted decent. Maybe if I follow you I'll find some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOS is by far my favorite energy drink, probably one of the few that don't taste like piss.

    ReplyDelete